Me? I'm looking forward to get down to 200 I'm looking forward to lose enough neck fat to see my neck I'm looking forward to being able to wear necklaces I'm looking forward to being able to wear pretty clothes that aren't size X or XX I'm looking forward to being able to do more I'm looking forward to being over all healthy
- More business contracts... - Reach my goal of 80kgs (176 pounds) - My second daughter to be born sometime towards the end of January - Long distance bike trips... - Today's workout on the elliptical... - and many more...
``Don't break the chain." -Jerry Seinfeld ``Moments of silence are part of the music." -Anonymous
- doing the lazy, fun stuff I didn't get to do yesterday because of party preparations. - getting in a long run. - creating a karaoke style recording for my students today. - a delicious nap or two. - calling mother.
- getting the house tidy and inviting. - having friends and colleagues over to my new house for the first time. - eating some tasty food. - chunks of relaxing time today. - Thanksgiving break next week.
today I'm looking forward to: -the chicken veggie noodle soup I made for dinner -getting in my activity and hopefully even getting to the gym for zumba -finally closing out a huge project at work -hearing about basketball practice from the kids when they get home.
You can't have results and excuses at the same time!
- Reading a new book I just purchased on my Kindle (I read while walking on the treadmill) - Organizing pictures (before and after) of mountain property we recently purchased - Ice skating with my granddaughter after dinner tonight
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Good Morning! I'm looking forword to: Getting my BS going by eating a healthy breakfast Drinking 8 glasses of water today Trying to figure out my new toy - the pedometer Not touching the cookies I made for my Grandsons yesterday
Pounds lost: 0.0
Fitness Minutes: (247,396)
23,797 11/15/11 7:57 A
Visiting a client that I really enjoy seeing and working with. Tomorrow night is the annual "Run Through the Lights" at a Lightfest near me. It's a 5 mile run through their holiday light display that they do before they open it up to cars. It's a lot of fun. Last year was very cold and rainy, I'm hoping the weather this year cooperates a little better!
February Minutes: 0
Fitness Minutes: (247,396)
23,797 11/14/11 8:32 A
- reviewing and practicing singing and playing guitar on an old song that I'll be teaching students. - getting out the information sheet for the party next weekend. - connecting with colleagues and students today.
What about YOU? What are you looking forward to right now?