SP Premium
AHAPPYSPIRIT
150,000-199,999 SparkPoints 181,516
SparkPoints
 

AHAPPYSPIRIT's Blogs

Try the 80/20 rule.
Thursday, August 13, 2015      4 comments

If you are stressed out about preparing healthy meals every day, use what some experts call the "80/20" rule in your eating. If 80 percent of what you eat is healthy, then allow yourself to take it a little easier for the remaining 20 percent. Y... Read more
Just Think about Today!
Wednesday, August 12, 2015      5 comments

... Read more
Don't Look Back!
Tuesday, June 02, 2015      7 comments

... Read more
Healthy living
Monday, March 23, 2015      4 comments

... Read more
Keep Moving Forward!
Monday, March 16, 2015      3 comments

... Read more
Healthier Alternative
Wednesday, March 04, 2015      3 comments

... Read more
10 Step Plan for Weight Loss!
Tuesday, January 20, 2015      9 comments

... Read more
Every Day is a Fresh Start
Tuesday, January 13, 2015      7 comments

... Read more
A vegetable that will save your life!
Tuesday, September 23, 2014      13 comments

I found this very interesting and wanted to share it. A Vegetable That Will Save Your Life Men's Journal Sep 19, 2014 TumblrFacebookTwitterMailCop
y Link By Timothy Grower If there’s one food that no one — not your doct... Read more

1