BL Time Capsule
Thursday, October 18, 2007
1. Draw a picture of yourself? Describe Yourself?
5'7", 250lbs, Pants/Jeans 18/20, Shirt XL, Bra 42 B
2. What do you like most about your body?
3. What do you like least about your body?
The fact that I am overweight.
4. How do you see yourself?
Pretty but fat!
5. How do you think others see you?
The naive girl that does no wrong.
6. What is your weight loss goal?
To be healthy. To lose atleast 75 lbs.
7. What do you want to be able to do in the future that you can't do now?
Run 1 mile straight without having any problems breathing.
8. How is your weight holding you back?
It just is. It doesn't keep me from any daily activities but it is holding back my health and my self esteem.
9. What is your favorite food?
10. List the food you eat in a typical day.
Breakfast: egg & egg white, cheese, toast, milk
Lunch: Tuna with crackers and popcorn
Snack: Special K Bar
Dinner: Varies-large portions of meat & vegs, smaller carb portion.
11. What do your future look like?
Healthier! Happily Married! A Mommy! Comfortable in my Skin!
12. What is your most painful moment?
When I had my wisdom teeth pulled.
13. What is your happiest moment?
When I lost enough weight that I saw the 100's again after a looong time of being in the 200's. That is what I want again. I never thought I'd do it the first time and I know I will do it again!
14. Why are you oveweight?
To start I have two very overweight parents. My dad lives on NutriSystem and my mom lost weight only because she had gastric-bypass. Secondly because I didn't exercise or try. I have always been food conscience, just not active wise.
15. Are you happy?
Yes, but I could be happier.
16. What do you want to gain from this experience?
A healthy life. A self-esteem that allows me to be me!
17. Who are you doing this for?
Myself and my future children!
18. What are you most afraid of?