Wednesday, April 07, 2021
First blog for the BSG April challenge is to reflect on March. I started March off with a bang, and then all things fell apart. I stopped blogging, I was unfocused in the mornings and then I went on vacation for a week. I needed to get strength training in and did not. I wanted to start food tracking and did not.
My big goal for 2021 is to lose 30lbs. I am doing something right because the scale is going down - slowly, but it is moving.
This is how I am going to achieve my loss this year.
1. Get back riding the Peloton 4 days a week
2. Pilates/Cardio - need to get some type of strength training in 2 days a week
3. Consistent Food Tracking!! Weighing is optional.
4. Journaling. Restart a daily Spark blog in the morning. Private journal is optional at night.
5. Meditation - calligraphy for me is very meditative and soothing.
Here's what I am going to change for April:
1. Continue to make the morning productive - walk 1 mile with the dog and then 15-20 minutes of yoga/pilates outside. Its nice out - would rather focus on that than Peloton right now
3. Food tracking. Have a logbook at my desk for writing down my food for the day.
4. Journaling - need to restart something. Not sure what, but if it is spark so be it, if it is a journal at my desk, so be it. I will decide that this weekend what works better as part of my morning ritual.
5. Calligraphy - need to continue the classes and practice and do that daily. Without a daily practice, it is not going to improve. And I think this will be part of my morning ritual since it is meditative for me - but it can be done anytime. This is a big focus now for me.