I had my 5th chemo infusion yesterday and found out that everything looks good. Even the results from the tumor they sent to Boston came back without certain markers. (cant' remember the numbers)
I will be getting my 6th infusion in three weeks and hopefully that's it.
It is a beautiful day here and I am going to keep my spirits up and enjoy the day.
I hope you do, too.
Now for a few fast jokes.
Non-Fiction Bestseller List
1. I Was a Streaker by Running Bear
2. How to Overcome Depression by M. I. Blue
3. How to Avoid Arguments by Xavier Breth
4. Button Collecting by Zipporah Broaken
5. Why You Need Insurance by Justin Case
6. How to Improve Your Looks by Celeste Chance
7. Better Target Shooting by Mister Completely
8. How I Struck It Rich by Jack Potts
9. How to Fall Out the Window by Eileen Dover
10. The Victims of Jack the Ripper by Hugh Next
Little Johnny's family had guests for dinner.
The dessert was apple pie. Mom cut the pieces and Little Johnny carried them to the table.
He gave the first piece to Dad, who passed it to a guest.
Little Johnny came in with the second piece and gave it to Dad, who again gave it to a guest.
This was too much for Little Johnny, who said, "It's no use, Dad. The pieces are all the same size."