Friday, March 26, 2021
I am really going to try to blog more. Even once a week would be better than once a year. I don't know about you all but I am so over this COVID mess. I am ready for life to get back to normal. I really don't know what that means but I think you get my drift!
I am a people person and a hugger! I have family over all the time - well, I did before COVID anyway. I really miss getting together with friends and family. So much has been missed. Out of fear maybe? I don't know! I am ready to get passed this though!
I really don't want to be on the negative side because I am more of a see the glass as half full type of person. So let's turn this around. I am thinking of my blessings.
1) I have been able to really cut back on things. (I had no choice on many of them.) It has been good.
2) I have seen my family in a new light. We homeschool and my husband is retired so we are all here all the time. Deer season that changes but for the most part we are here! Together! All the time! LOL!
3) I have been outside more this past year than maybe total my whole life. That has done me a lot of good! Fresh air and for the most part sunshine.
4) We have read a lot. My guys love to read and we do read aloud series. Even the 18 year old and the hubby like to listen. We are reading the Left Behind for Kids right now. The joke is on me though. My boys are hooked on the series. I found out after starting it that it has 40 books. I am not sure where I am going to get them all but hey I am going to do my best.
5) I am a very busy on the go person. This season of rest has done me good!
What about you? What are some of the blessings you have had during this COVID stay at home season?
Blessings on this journey we call life!