Mind and Body Goals for well being
1. Monthly written goals and journaling to log my progress on goals, weigh-ins and other tidbits
2. Yoga 3 times a week
3. Stretching daily at minimum of 5 mins
4. Strength training 3 times a week
5. Continue daily cardio, mostly jogging with dog
6. Continue 5K once a month with goal of 5K once a week.
7. Log food 5 days a week
8. Intermittent fasting 16:8
9. Look to "add" foods to diet like nuts, seeds, berries, beans and fiber rich foods
10. No sugar/chocolate after dinner (want to see how that affects my sleep)
11. Read books daily
12. Work on professional development courses
13. Focus on daily routine of chores for own sanity and family harmony
Sounds like a lot, but I need a little refocusing. I don't want to live a life of distraction. I want to live with intention. some of these action items will become routine and take little thought on my part (daily cardio, daily clean up of kitchen etc).
Progress not perfection, but I want to feel good about what I accomplish on a daily basis, be it personal, professional, fitness, food, family etc..
Here is my vision board statements from my desktop.
From Tony Robbins.