jokes and June review and July goals
Friday, July 10, 2020
1. gainw eight I now weigh 169
2. drink at least 6 cups of water a day need to work on this
3. keep up my exercise streak I am now on day ,1,127
4. keep up with my team - did thid
5. really take this healthy journey seriously - working on this
6. 3 freggies , one being a veggie need work on this
7. don't eat in bed - need work on this
8. get caught up in my bible reading- didn't do this
9. get on my wii at least 5 days a week did this
1. lose weight I now weigh 169
2. drink at least 6 cups of water a day
3. keep up my exercise streak I am now on day ,1127
4. keep up with my team -
5. really take this healthy journey seriously -
6. 3 freggies , one being a veggie
7. don't eat in bed -
8. get caught up in my bible reading-
9. get on my wii at least 5 days a week
The first machine the health club put me on was the respirator.
I enjoy long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me.
Exercise must be good for you. My wife's tongue has never been sick a day in her life.
My wife was forced to quit her aerobics class because she broke a toe. Unfortunately, it wasn't hers.
I joined an aerobics class for overweight men. We meet in the church basement. Well, actually we were on the first floor when we started last week.
I have a new incentive to do sit-ups. I put M&M's between my toes.
Two guys sat down for lunch in the office cafeteria.
"Hey, whatever happened to Pete in payroll?" one asked.
"He got this harebrained notion he was going to build a new kind of car." his co-worker replied.
"How was he going to do it?"
"He took an engine from a Pontiac, tires from a Chevy, seats from a Lincoln, hubcaps from a Caddy and, well, you get the idea."
"So what did he end up with?"
"Ten years in prison."
Top Ten Signs You are Addicted to the Internet
You kiss your girlfriend's/boyfriend's home page.
Your bookmark takes 15 minutes to scroll from top to bottom.
Your eyeglasses have a web site burned in on them.
You find yourself brainstorming for new subjects to search.
You refuse to go to a vacation spot with no electricity and no phone lines.
You finally do take that vacation, but only after buying a cellular-modem and a laptop.
You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap... and your child in the overhead compartment.
your night dreams are in HTML.
You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com.