October Review/Novemer Goals
Sunday, November 03, 2019
October had its ups and downs. I wasn't really completely off track, but I wasn't on track either. My biggest struggle was my nutrition. I really struggled with eating healthy, and with random snacking. I got myself back on track, I did gain a few pounds. But Ill lose them again. Im already down 2 pounds since Ive been back on track.
Here are my November Goals:
1. Track everything no matter what- even days you are struggling or over eat, track everything! Preferably on SP, but atleast write everything down on paper.
2. Exercise 60 mins to 120 mins every day
3. Drink atleast 80 ounces of water every day
4. Check in with Spark teams every day
5. Blog or journal atleast once a week
6. Check in with online fitness group on FB.
7. Other than checking in with online group on FB- limit time on FB and other Social Media.
8. Limit eating out and find new healthy recipes to make.