Can't believe it
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Scale is saying I am back to 243. I know last week was a bad week for exercise but not so bad for food. I guess it is true your weight can fluctuate of up to 5 pounds but I don't have to like it. My measurements fluctuated up to.
Yesterday got 41 minutes in on the stationary bike and walked over 4 miles during the day. Today back to walking and maybe outside today before the rain/snow sets in. Wishing this journey was easier. What I do know is physically I am more fit at whatever weight.
I have forgotten to do this every week
1. Weigh in one time per week starting 10/1 with measurements -A- But weight went the wrong way by 2 pounds. Measurements went the wrong way too again
2. Physical therapy every other day-D- Only 2 times in the last week
3. Stationary bike every other day - D only 2 times skipping days
4. Complete challenge tasks and when done start a new one -A- Almost done
5. Drink at least 6 glasses of water/liquid per day -c - Not sure as I forget to record
6. No after dinner snacking-Drink water -C
7. Eat breakfast - B not every day
8. Eat more fruit and vegetables - C
9. Keep sparking by giving and getting support -A every day
10. Grade myself on this list once per week - F
It is obvious to me I lost focus.