Goals & Gratitude 10/7/19
Tuesday, October 08, 2019
Cookie is slowly adjusting to living here. She still lives in the closet most of the time, but ventures out throughout the day to say hi and eat. She's still a little scared of the other two cats, but she did go up to Felix and sniff him today, and there was no hissing, so that's a good sign. I want to clean up the closet this week so that it's a little more comfortable for her.
I think I have successfully battled the flies. There is maybe one in the house, but that's not bad. I have fly paper everywhere and it seems to be working. I am planning to change it later this week.
I went to the store today and picked up *lots* of food. I have enough for two weeks, though I will have to buy more lettuce at the end of the week. I planned several new salads that I found through the "Fit Food Challenge." I've done the challenge a couple of times and always find new recipes for it. I'm also going to make linguine with spicy shrimp which is my favorite SP recipe.
1) Continue dealing with the laundry.
2) Do the Tax Planning homework.
3) Read for Human Relations (1 chapter) and Import/Export (1 chapter).
4) Go for a walk in the evening.
Today I'm Grateful For...
1) That Cookie didn't meow as much early this morning.
2) That I got a nap in this afternoon.
3) That I have lots of yummy food for the week.