Goals & Gratitude 9/16/19
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
I finished my last final (for Auditing) for the time being today. I think it went well. I know I did well on the essay section, but I don't feel as confident about the true/false and multiple choice. That's typical for me. I've never been good at multiple choice. I will get my results by the end of the week, I hope. I'm still waiting on my final grade in Managerial Accounting. I also hope to have that by the end of the week.
I had to take the first quiz for Import/Export today as well. I wasn't sure what it would be like, so I spent a couple of hours reviewing this afternoon. It was very easy. Everything came straight from the book, I just had to find it. I got a 92% on it as my grade. I'm very happy about that!
I've really been working on the nighttime eating, and it's been 5 days since I've eaten after bedtime. I've made a firm rule for myself that once I'm in bed, I can't get up and eat no matter if I'm hungry or not sleeping or whatever. And I'm proud that I've stuck to it. My weight is down 2 pounds since last Wednesday. Weigh in day for the Biggest Loser Challenge is Wednesday, so I hope I'm down a little bit more than that then.
1) Continue with the laundry. I have four loads to put away and I put away two tonight.
2) Read for both Import/Export and Human Relations.
3) Start researching and writing for this week's Import/Export assignment.
Today I'm Grateful For...
1) The weather was much cooler today and I was able to go for an early walk.
2) That I did well on the Import/Export quiz.
3) That I finished my homework early today.