Goals & Gratitude 9/3/19
Tuesday, September 03, 2019
Today started off so well. I had an appointment with my trainer Raul at the gym at 9 AM. He really worked me, so I came home all set to do homework. Once I got started on the Managerial Accounting work, I realized that I don't understand any of it. At all. Even a little. I emailed my teacher but he has yet to respond (surprise, surprise) except that he would extend the deadline. That actually does me little good if I can't do the work. I worked through a couple of problems and got them mostly wrong so I stopped for the day. I spent the rest of the afternoon restless with frustration. I tried reading for two different classes but just couldn't focus so I ended up stopping. The result is that I got a grand nothing done today. I will tackle the homework again tomorrow morning and email my teacher again the evening. There's nothing more I can do than that.
1) Continue working on the Managerial Accounting homework and do whatever I can do.
2) Finish reading for Human Relations and Import/Export.
3) Do the dishes and the laundry that I never did today.
Today I'm Grateful For...
1) A good session with Raul.
2) That the day is soon over.
3) AC. It's really hot here.