Sunday, September 01, 2019
Reflecting on my August goals:
1) I track now 7 days a week, even if I go over.
2) However, I'm going over my calorie range most days of the week.
3) I'm not doing very well at the vegan eating thing.
4) I'm eating less processed carbs, but dessert is still a siren call thing for me.
1) I'm exercising 5 times per week for at least 30 minutes, and more like 50-60 minutes in reality.
2) I'm doing the recumbent bike and weight 1-2 times per week to mix things up.
3) The thing I tried new last month is the weight machines.
1) I never did take a before picture. I need to find someone to help me with that.
2) I didn't lose any weight in August, but I did maintain.
1) Continue to track every day, even if go over.
2) Finally conquer nighttime eating. My goal is not to nighttime eat for the whole first week of the month. I'll see how I do and then plan again after that.
3) Stay within my calorie range 5 days per week.
1) Continue exercising 5 times per week for at least 30 minutes.
2) On the other two days, do a light 10 minute exercise routine. I will have to devise something.
3) My meds are making it hard for me to exercise at night because I'm too tired to drive to the park or gym. I need to make a plan for what I can do at home those days. I have some exercise DVDs, so I will go through those this week and see if I can try one or two of those.
4) Try something new. I still haven't tried Zumba or water aerobics at the gym, both of which I'm interested in.
1) Clean out the bookshelf in the kitchen and organize my cookbooks to go on it.
2) Clean out my teaching boxes and donate the stuff I don't want or need.
3) Do a deep clean at some point during the month.