Enjoying the house!!
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Came home with several positives in tow.
1. Travel was with out winds of any kind
2. Saw where a tornado had gone through a town on our travel path a couple weeks ago.
3. Very close to home (Belle Plaine for those that know the area) had damage of trees and buildings. A tornado went with the hail storm.
4. We turned the corner by our house and WOW, no branched OR leaves down in the yard. The hill top where the hail was shown yesterday, is 2 blocks above out property.
5. We had our angels and God with us today for a final beautiful travel day.
Off to Costco to buy a new mattress for the bed in our house. They were on special. Jason had let us know. It was the one I was looking for on line. It was $200 less than on line and $100 off in store. So again, a good catch. Napped when we got home and the cleared the frig out and I made leftovers that were sent home with us. (a frig full!! )
Tomorrow will begin to organize for our trip to ID in about 3 weeks. In a couple days we will be sleeping in the house where the basement level is so nice and cool!!