Goals & Gratitude 7/10/19
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Busy day today!
I spent the morning doing homework. I was getting stir crazy by 3 PM, and at 3:30 PM my friend Hannah messaged me. She is due with #3 on Sunday and she wants to "speed things up" as it were, so we went to the mall and walked with her toddlers. It was fun being with her kids-- they're very kind to each other for the most part-- though they're working on sharing! We walked up and down, and the kids got to play in the toy section of JC Penny's and on the playground. Her son was fascinated by the escalator and was thrilled to go up and down it. It's so amazing to see kids be so happy with the small things. A good reminder to us all...
I came home and finished reading two more chapters of work. Now it's late and I'm watching old episodes of "Father Brown" and catching up here.
1) Do some cleaning.
2) Do work for ch. 7 of Management.
3) Do two chapters of work for Business Law and finish reading ch. 40, if time.
Today I'm Grateful For...
1) A fun afternoon and the innocence of childhood.
2) That I got through reading 3 chapters of work today.
3) That I had such a busy day.