SP Premium
ETERNALMINDED
250,000-299,999 SparkPoints 280,577
SparkPoints
 

Day 4

Tuesday, July 09, 2019

We had our 10th anniversary co-op party last night. We homeschool. We are charter members of a homeschool co-op. The leaders rented out a local water park and had pizza. I ate pizza. It does not bother me though. I only ate two slices and yes a celebratory cupcake afterwards. The evening was a huge deal. I believe in the 80/20 thinking. Eat healthy 80% of the time and the other 20% splurge now and then.
I am not good at the four letter word - diet. It just does not work for me. I try to eat in moderation. No seconds and no eating after 7 pm generally. Here's to a healthier overall lifestyle.
We have people coming over today to make cards for the nursing home. Our homeschool group visits the nursing home every Christmas. I decided this year we would do a summer visit too. That visit is coming up so we are making the cards today.
Be a blessing to someone today. You never know what they have been through and your smile could change their life!
Blessings,
Julie

Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • ETERNALMINDED
    Thank you! We really enjoy it and receive a blessing from it. So many people in there who really have no family to visit them.
    642 days ago
  • MILPAM3
    How nice of you to visit a nursing home to brighten the lives there. emoticon
    642 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.