Jokes and beaUtifull people
Saturday, June 15, 2019
This is our assignment for the Aspire and Inspire sparkteam: National Making Life Beautiful Day is observed annually on June 11. It is a day dedicated to encouraging and celebrating men and women who are making life beautiful. Do you know someone who makes life beautiful? yes
There are two women in my life who make the world beautiful. My Aunt Jean
and my sis Jean.
My Aunt Jean make life beautiful by being kind to everyone. She always
there if someone need advice. She also fun to be with. She also there
to help when someone need help.
My sister Jeanne is allot like my Aunt who she was name after. She make
life beautiful by being kindhearted,. She is also a very caring person. . She take care of her grand kids Eljiah and Natalie and mom. She also doing stuff like driving me to work everyday. She help anyone who need help.
What can you do to make life beautiful for yourself and others?
I can learn from Aunt and sis how to be kind , helpful and caring.
My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where she is.
• The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
• I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.
• I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
• I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
• I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
• If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
• And last but not least: I don't exercise because it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
You Know It's Going To Be A Bad Day When:
• You wake up face down on the pavement
• You put your bra on backwards and it fits better
• Your birthday cake collapses from the weight of the candles
• Your twin sister forgets your birthday my brother actually did this one it actually happen to me for many years
• You see the "60 Minutes" News Team waiting in your Office
• Your boss tells you not to bother to take off you coat
• You walk to work and discover that your dress is tucked in the back of your pantyhose