SP Premium
PROJECTME21
150,000-199,999 SparkPoints 198,838
SparkPoints
 

MAY

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Another month, has gone past so fast, and still my weight has not changed. I am going back to the drawing board, and start tracking again, I did not track in April maybe that is why I did not see any change in the scales.

I also saw a dietitian and she gave me some tips on how to tweak my progress, for 80% of the time I eat well, the other 20% I probably could cut down on sweets, or substitute them for something healthier. I try to eat things in moderation but my biggest downfall is skipping meals which is a no no when trying to lose weight. I also need to find another form of exercise that I like doing. I am doing my walking every day 7 days a week but the dietitian said that maybe my body has got use to this form of exercise and is not going towards my reduction in weight. So I have another appointment with her on 22nd July, so I am aiming my goals on achieving a significant amount of weight by the time I see her in approximately three months.
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • NORTHONTGIRL
    I had the same kind of April! Refocusing! emoticon
    709 days ago
  • RAPUNZEL53
    Good luck.
    712 days ago
  • 1CRAZYDOG
    Yes, the body does acclimate to repetitive exercises. I do walk each and every day, but I vary my route and also make sure to add in strength straining.

    Good luck to you when you meet w/your Dietician.
    712 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.