SMART Goals 2019
Wednesday, January 02, 2019
In 2018, I started on a path to regain my health and fitness. I had simple and realistic goals that I tried to meet each week, and I am re-stating them here as my SMART goals for 2019:
1. I will track my calories and stay in range 5x per week.
2. I will eliminate all added sugars from my eating plan, including both natural and artificial sugars, with the exception of the occasional diet coke.
3. I will only have one healthy snack after dinner.
4. I will do some form of intentional exercise every single day, even if it is only taking a walk.
5. I will do ST twice a week. (This one is new for 2019)
6. I will weigh myself every Wednesday unless I’m on vacation and away from my scale.
I am not setting a specific weight that I plan to lose in the 12-week BLC round, but I would love it if I could lose 10 pounds.