My 2019 Winter 5% Challenge Plan…
Wednesday, January 02, 2019
My food plan is based on nutritional amounts recommended by SP. Each meal below is at this recommendations. Vegetarian meals. Beverage is water, except for breakfast (which as my 1 cup decaf with creamer) or otherwise indicated in my tracking.
1. Pray upon rising
2. Breakfast – includes a protein, carb, beverage.
3. Exercise for 2 sessions @ 10 min each (medical limit of 20 min/day) – 1 morning; 1 evening; includes walking, Qi Gong and/or strength training.
4. Meditation @ 10 minutes – time will vary with schedule.
5. Mid-morning snack – yogurt, fruit, or snack bar.
6. Lunch – prepare “brown bag” lunch for work (prepared meal, yogurt, fruit, leftover from previous night’s meal)
7. Mid-afternoon snack – yogurt, fruit or snack bar.
8. Dinner – seafood, veggie based entrée, pasta, other choices
9. Evening snack – fresh juice, small yogurt, a dark chocolate.
10. Pray before sleep. (Additional meditation session in evening is optional.)
Schedule will be adjusted for each week’s LTGL.
1. Katie, who is so hard to leave alone while I return to work.
2. Options for choosing any foods I like & that are healthy.
3. That I have the ability to buy food.
4. My car to take me where I have to go (since I spend lots of work time on the road)
5. Admin support to implement a Positive Word Program for our work team today.