Winter 5% challenge
Sunday, December 09, 2018
I am getting ready for the Winter 5% Challenge. My first 5% challenge was the Winter 2018. I can't believe I have participating in these challenges for a year already. My most successful challenge was the summer 2018. I believe this is because I was not working so could focus more on me. This time I am determined to figure out how to focus on me and work at the same time.
*Strength training videos M/W/F
*Dance class Tuesday
*Walk or other cardio 30 minutes TH/Sa
*Su for rest of make up day if missed something earlier in the week
Diet and Nutrition plans:
*Stay within calorie range
*Prepare my breakfast and lunches for the work week on Sunday for easy access and less excuses for eating out
*No eating out for breakfast and lunch
*Ask kids and husband to keep trigger foods out of sight though.
Wake up 5:30 AM
Morning routine - shower, pack bag with water bottle, snacks, breakfast and lunch
Breakfast between 7:30 and 8:15
Morning snack at 10 so I don't over eat later in the day
Afternoon snack at 2:00 so I don't over eat when I get home
Drink 8 glasses of water throughout the day
Nutrition tracking and update goals before going to bed
Bedtime 8:30 PM
Lights out 9:00PM
10 reasons you want to lose weight. In no particular order
1. I want to feel better about myself when I see me in pictures
2. I want to show my parents that it is possible to lose weight and get healthy (so they will try it)
3. I want to set a good example for my 3 kids
4. I want to take pressure of my knees and hopefully avoid surgery in the future
5. I want be able to by the cute clothes I like, but don't come in my size or look good on larger women
6. I want to be comfortable in my dance costumes, not feel like I am constricted.
7. I want to be confident when we go on beach vacations
8. I want to reduce my chances of getting diabetes
9. I want to be able to wear a size medium shirt
10. I want my outsides to match the mental image I have of myself.