I may be 68 but so what?
Thursday, October 18, 2018
I turned 68 years old this month.
When I was a kid, people who were 68 years old were not just old, they were ancient! Here's 6 reasons why I don't feel ancient:
1. I am on no medication. When I go for my annual physical and say that I am on no meds, the nurse always expresses surprise and tells me that most people my age are on a few.
2. I have kept myself under 200 pounds this month. I still face the scale with fear and trepidation that I will see 200 or more but 197 is the highest. Now I need to get under 195. Maybe 190??
3. I am still running and biking.
And recently bought a new bathing suit and goggles with an intent of swimming.
4. Twin 1 year old grandsons keep me laughing.
5. It may be TMI, but no meds include no blue pills.
6. I still go to concerts.