Weekly weigh in 9/3/18 - September goals
Monday, September 03, 2018
As part of my weight loss goals, I will be blogging weekly. These blogs will happen on Mondays - also the same day of my weekly weigh-in.
The scale said 229.8, which is 0 pounds lost since last week (228.8). I gained one pound last week, so while I am disappointed at no loss, I will also take that as a small victory!
My September goals are:
- Eat within range and on the low end of my carb range 100%
- Drink 7 cups of water daily
- Exercise for 30 min 4 days a week
- Lose 4 pounds
In terms of overall NSVs that I can celebrate from August:
- I have blogged every week for a month about my goals
- I am back in the gym (up to 3x/week)
- I took a big step forward and wore my shirts tucked into my pants for work (had never done this in my obese life and felt really empowered by this)!
- Overall have kept my skin routines and feel more comfortable in my skin
- So close to a daily drinking water routine, I can feel it!
- Earned my healthy habits reward and bought 2 lovely colorful skirts that I would have thought twice about wearing a few months ago.
My mantra for this month is do not decrease the goal, increase the effort!
Cheers and have a great Monday!