Weekly weigh in 8/27
Monday, August 27, 2018
As part of my weight loss goals, I will be blogging weekly. These blogs will happen on Mondays - also the same day of my weekly weigh-in.
The scale said 229.8, which is 1 pound more than last week (228.8). I think the scale needs to quit playing games with my heart!
Upon honest reflection, I am realizing that during the month of August, I hit my 6 cups of water daily goal about 90% of the time, tracking about 71%, and eating in range about 50% of the time.
So there's definitely room for improvement. My goals for this last week of August are to drink 6 cups of water every day, track my food everyday, eat within range 6 out of 7 days this week. Wish me luck!
In terms of overall NSVs that I can celebrate this month
- I have blogged every week for a month about my goals
- I am back in the gym (up to 3x/week)
- I took a big step forward and wore my shirts tucked into my pants for work (had never done this in my obese life and felt really empowered by this)!
- Overall have kept my skin routines and feel more comfortable in my skin
- So close to a daily drinking water routine, I can feel it!
My mantra for this month is do not decrease the goal, increase the effort!
Cheers and have a great Monday!