Week Four Reflection
Tuesday, August 07, 2018
Wow! I can't tell you how much I have traveled this July. It was three out of 4 weeks in the month. My husband and I spent time with family and friends this year. It was wonderful to see everyone and reconnect.
I was worried about the all the eating out while we were gone. Despite the lack of structure I still managed to be down another 2. So a total of 8 for the month.
Some things I learned along the way....
1. When I am happy I eat less.
2. When I am busy I eat less.
3. I can be a mindful eater and not put everything in my mouth
4. This journey can be fun if you make it
5. Getting feedback from my husband helps me stay motivated
6. Connecting with others on Spark People continues to help me on this journey.
I am looking forward to continuing on a positive journey to health and fitness. In the last month I have proven to myself that I can do it and nothing is impossible.