2018 Spring 5% Challenge
Sunday, April 01, 2018
I am getting ready for the Spring 5% Challenge. My first 5% challenge was the Winter 2018 one. I did okay, but was not as consistent as I could or should be. Getting my plans more set this time.
*Walk Away the Pounds M/W/F 45 minutes
*Dance class Tuesday 60 minutes
*Walk at lunch Tuesday/Thursday
*Increase time of plank from 30 seconds to one minute or more, by completing a plank daily and increasing my time as I am able
Diet and Nutrition plans:
*Stay within calorie range
*Prepare my breakfast and lunches for the work week on Sunday for easy access and less excuses for eating out
*No eating out for breakfast and lunch
*Ask kids and husband to keep trigger foods out of sight though.
Wake up 5 AM
Do daily exercises
Morning routine - shower, pack bag with water bottle, snacks, breakfast and lunch
Morning snack at 10 so I don't over eat later in the day
Walk for 15 minutes at lunch before eating
Afternoon snack at 2:00 so I don't over eat when I get home
Walk the dogs
Drink 8 glasses of water
Bedtime 8:30 PM
10 reasons you want to lose weight. In no particular order
1. I want to feel better about myself when I see me in pictures
2. I want to show my parents that it is possible to lose weight and get healthy (so they will try it)
3. I want to set a good example for my 3 kids
4. I want to take pressure of my knees and hopefully avoid surgery in the future
5. I want be able to by the cute clothes I like, but don't come in my size
6. I want to be comfortable in my dance costumes, not feel like I am constricted.
7. I want to be confident when we go on beach vacations
8. I want to reduce my chances of getting diabetes
9. I want to be able to wear a size medium shirt
10. I want my outsides to match the mental image I have of myself.