jokes and earth day
Thursday, March 22, 2018
This is our assignment for the Aspire and Inspire sparkteam:
March 20th is International Earth Day. International Earth Day was initiated to make earth inhabitants aware of their responsibility to care for the planet. This care includes environmental and natural resources. Do you plan to celebrate Earth Day? What are 5 things you can do to celebrate and help save the Earth? I never knew there was a International Earth Day
we celebrate earth on April 20th.
What are 5 things you can do to celebrate and help save the Earth?
1. Plant a tree
2.. Attend a farmers’ market.
3.pick up litter
4.bike to work
5 Unplug Appliances- Decrease energy use by unplugging your coffeemaker, television, radio, and lamps when they’re not in use.
My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where she is.
• The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
• I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.
• I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
• I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
• I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
• If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
• And last but not least: I don't exercise because it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Grade change form
My grade in ____ should be raised from _____ to ____ because:
1. There must be a mistake somewhere.
2. I was not well at the time of the examination.
3. My mind always goes blank during an examination.
4. This mark ruined my prospect of getting a scholarship.
5. This is the only course in which I received a poor grade
6. This mark grieved my mother (or Father). whose pride I am.
7. Conditions in the room were not conductive to concentration.
8. The examination was unfair and unfairly distributed over the subject
9. I have to work after school and nights; therefore I should be given a break.
10. I am married; therefore, I should be given a break.
11. I would have done much better if I had taken the examination give to one of the other sections.
12. Several people around me copied from my paper during the examination yet they received higher marks than I did. Surely this is not fair.
13. The reason I did not do better is because I am very honest. I do no wish to say anything against any other members of the class.
14. I know many of the class members who do not work as hard as I do an who got a better grade. I am recognized among my classmates as a good student - you just ask any one of them.
15. The question were ambiguous, and therefore, my answers should be graded according to the reasonable interpretations that I made of your questions.
16. Many of the questions could not be answered with straight facts; they were matters of opinion. I do not believe I should be penalize just because my opinions differ from those of the instructor.
Do you know the difference between genius and stupid?
“Genius has its limits.”
At a popular port all the crew applied for leave except one.
“What’s the matter,” asked an officer. “Are you the only one who doesn’t have a wife in this port?”
“No,” was the reply, “I’m the only one who has
One day a boy asked his grandpa “grandpa make a frog sound”
The grandfather asked why?
The boy said, “Grandma says when you croak we are going to Hawaii”