Sharing a (sort of) funny, VERY stinky story!
Friday, October 06, 2017
Happy Friday! Today I set my evening vitamins temporarily on the stove top while I got my filtered water out of the fridge. I didn't notice that my fish oil capsule had rolled into the front burner dish; so when I put a pot to boil on the stove (for my black bean spaghetti), guess what happened? The fish oil capsule ignited under the burner and PHEW! Can you imagine how unpleasant that was? (My cat sure was interested, though!) No fire, thank goodness! No smoke alarm went off either (hid it under a sofa pillow - oh yeah - I have to put it back!)...but bleaaaaagghhhhh! I won't do THAT again (probably)...!
Wishing everyone a nice weekend!