40 things about me!
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
I've had several of my Spark friends do this so I decided it was time for me to do it too! Feel free to do it yourself and leave it in the comments so I can read about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese?
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
Yes. Quit in 2010
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What is your favorite sweet drink?
Diet Coke with Splenda
5. Do you hold any diploma(s), degree(s) or certification(s)?
Just the old HS diploma. Used to hold a CNA.
6. At a BBQ - what's your favourite food?
7. What is your favorite movie:
The new Star Trek (it's hard to pick just one!)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning:
9. Can you do a push-up?
10. What's your favorite colour?
11. Do you have a hobby?
Several - Reading, listening to audio books and coloring.
12. Do you have A.D.D?
13. Do you wear glasses?
Yes! I have very thick lenses even though they are the thinnest available and they are progressive bifocals.
14. Who were your teen crushes?
Believe it or not my worst/best crush was on my DH!
15. Name three goals you have for this year?
Lose weight, take care of my medical issues, pay off some bills.
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly.
Water, Diet Coke w/Splenda, and more water!
17. Current worries?
None that I haven't turned over to the Lord.
18. Name three things (not people) you enjoy/love.
Reading, Coloring, Laughing with DH.
19. Favorite place to be?
Home sweet home.
20. How did you bring in the new year?
Texting my DD and then sleeping!
21. Where would you like to go?
To our old home town to visit my MIL. (I will be doing that later in the year!)
22. Name two worst diets you've been on.
Starvation diet, Grapefruit pills diet.
23. Do you own slippers?
Yes 3 pairs. Fuzzy for winter, plain for Spring/Fall. and flip flop style for Summer.
24. Name three favorite books.
Left Behind (series), Twilight (series), The Stand. I know, I know the series' are a bit of a cheat!
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets or flannel sheets?
I tried satin as a young person and I didn't like that the pillows slipped off the bed. I tried flannel a couple of winters ago but they were too hot. I love the feel of high tread count cotton sheets.
26. What are 3 of your "go to" meals.
Baked Chicken Breasts, with broccoli and roasted red potatoes. Baked pork chops with green and yellow squash and stuffing. Baked Silver Corvina fish with fresh asparagus and mashed potatoes.
27. Where are you now?
Living room in my recliner with my Chrome book on a computer tray.
28. If you could do anything for an occupation, no holds barred, what would it be?
29. What is your favorite outfit?
Knit pats and a nice knit shirt.
30. What's on your playlist right now?
31. Favorite foods?
Manicotti, Baked Chicken, Baked Silver Corvina
32. What's on your mind lately?
My family and how much I miss them
33. Last time you belly laughed?
Last Saturday at something DH said that I can't remember now!
34. What's your favorite animal?
35. What's your worst injury?
Middle finger of right hand cut off in a door when I was 5. They were able to reattach it even way back then.
36. How many TVs in your house?
3 - One in living room, one in the exercise room, one in the master bedroom that never gets used.
37. Silliest (truly silly, non-life threatening) action you've done to lose weight.
Drank grapefruit juice before every meal.
38. Do you like to dance?
I used to love it. Now only happy dances.
39. Share about an awesome trip you've taken or place you've visited.
I lived in Germany for 3 years while DH was stationed there in the Army.
40. Do you enjoy camping?
A thousand times NO!