Forty Questions and Answers
Learn 40 things about your friends and let them learn 40 things about you.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No.
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Yes, I tried them and didn't like them.
3. Do you own a gun? No, but my husband owns several.
4. What is your favorite sweet drink? Tea, though I rarely drink it sweetened.
5. Do you hold any diploma(s), degree(s) or certification(s)? Diplomas from high school, business college, and community college.
6. At a BBQ - what's your favorite food? BBQ Chicken
7. What is your favorite movie? Shawshank Redemption
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning: Unsweetened Tea
9. Can you do a push-up? I doubt it.
10. What's your favorite color? Sky blue
11. Do you have a hobby? Reading, computer escape games
12. Do you have A.D.D? No
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes
14. Who were your teen crushes? The Beatles, James Taylor
15. Name three goals you have for this year? To lose weight, to strengthen my knees, to get new flooring put in my house.
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly. Water, unsweetened tea, coffee.
17. Current worries? Health and family.
18. Name three things (not people) you enjoy/love. Ocean, mountains, birds.
19. Favorite place to be is: at the beach on the oceanfront
20. How did you bring in the new year? Watching TV with family and toasting the New Year with white grape juice in our special New Year's Eve glasses.
21. Where would you like to go? Hawaii; Cornwall, UK; Australia
22. Name two worst diets you've been on. Liquid diet and Nutri-System (actually, Nutri-System wasn't that bad)
23. Do you own slippers? Yes
24. Name three favorite books. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, September by Rosamunde Pilcher, The Runaway Jury by John Grisham.
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets or flannel sheets? Neither - cotton.
26. What are 3 of your "go to" meals? Rotisserie chicken with veggies, steak with potato and veggies, fish with salad or coleslaw.
27. Where are you now? In my recliner in the living room.
28. If you could do anything for an occupation, no holds barred, what would it be? Actor, writer.
29. What is your favorite outfit? black jeans, a patterned t-shirt, and my trusty old Birkenstocks
30. What's on your playlist right now? Really random songs - my husband set it up for me.
31. Favorite foods? Fried chicken, spaghetti, chocolate, watermelon.
32. What's on your mind lately? Family.
33. Last time you belly laughed? Can't remember
34. What's your favorite animal? Cats
35. What's your worst injury? Torn meniscus
36. How many TVs in your house? 3
37. Silliest (truly silly, non-life threatening) action you've done to lose weight. Can't think of anything really silly.
38. Do you like to dance? Used to.
39. Share about an awesome trip you've taken or place you've visited. Had a pretty memorable trip to Disney World in my early twenties. Stayed at the Polynesian Hotel, which was pretty new at the time, and got to be in a funny show at Sea World.
40. Do you enjoy camping? Not really. I've tried it several times, but never got into it. I do love a good campfire, though.
Feel free to play along in your own blog, and let me know you have so I can come read.