40 questions..... and answers
Monday, March 27, 2017
Borrowed from MISSDORKNESS, ONEKIDSMOM, POLSKARENIA, ADAKARA, et. al.:
Learn 40 things about your friends and let them learn 40 things about you.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No, no, no!
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Yes, but quit that habit 40 years ago!
3. Do you own a gun? No.... does a super soaker count as a gun?
4. What is your favorite sweet drink? Coke Zero I know its bad for me but it is still my fav.
5. Do you hold any diploma(s), degree(s) or certification(s)? The ol' high school diploma
6. At a BBQ - what's your favourite food? Some smokey sweet tangy bbq'd meat... ribs/chicken.....
7. What is your favorite movie? This is tough.... I'm going with the Wizard of Oz
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning: Water
9. Can you do a push-up? Yes... but not many more than one right now!
10. What's your favorite color? Yellow
11. Do you have a hobby? I am a wanderer, love to wander and take photos.
12. Do you have A.D.D? Yes
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes
14. Who were your teen crushes? Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton..... any rock n roller!
15. Name three goals you have for this year? to lose weight, to decrease my debt, to remodel my kitchen
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly. Water, Coke Zero..... an occasional glass of milk
17. Current worries? Health, my kids, finances
18. Name three things (not people) you enjoy/love.
being outdoors in nature (walking in the woods, on the beach, etc), wandering different places and taking pictures, the beach (any time, any weather, any season)!
19. Favorite place to be
20. How did you bring in the new year?
watching Rockin New Years Eve!
21. Where would you like to go?
Poland, Africa, Ireland
22. Name two worst diets you've been on. All of them.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes.
24. Name three favorite books. Bird by Bird (Anne Lamott), A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (Betty Smith), To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee).... I also love some of Jodi Picoult's books.
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets or flannel sheets? No. I'm a cotton girl!
26. What are 3 of your "go to" meals? Egg scrambles (quick and healthy), a steak on the grill (or chicken) with a baked potato or packet of veggies (again quick and healthy), chicken tacos - the kids love em...
27. Where are you now? In my office at work...shhhh
28. If you could do anything for an occupation, no holds barred, what would it be?
I would own a little shop that sold local art, crafts and other unique wares! Preferably in a town near a beach!
29. What is your favorite outfit? yoga pants and a baggy shirt
30. What's on your playlist right now? Respect Yourself (Temptations), TubThumping (ChumbaWumba)Vertigo (U2), Gimme Shelter (Rolling Stones), When Love Comes to Town (U2/BB King), Bennie and the Jets (Elton John), Walk This Way (Aerosmith), Baba O'Riley (The Who), R E S P E CT (Aretha Franklin), Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes), Love on the Brain (Rihanna), I'm Gonna Be -500 Miles (The Proclaimers), Blister in the Sun (Violent Femmes), Beautiful Day (U2), What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)
31. Favorite foods? pizza, dark chocolate
32. What's on your mind lately? retirement!
33. Last time you belly laughed? St Paddy's Day - a friend and I went to a comedy show and I couldn't stop laughing - my face hurt!
34. What's your favorite animal? Dogs
35. What's your worst injury? Tibia Plateau fracture after getting hit by a car while riding my bike. Ended up with artificial knee - way too soon!
36. How many TVs in your house? 3
37. Silliest (truly silly, non-life threatening) action you've done to lose weight. Take those pills that made you lose weight while you slept. (Ya, right)
38. Do you like to dance? Yes - but my feet don't always cooperate!
39. Share about an awesome trip you've taken or place you've visited.
A trip to Europe with two dear girlfriends. We had the time of our lives! My favorite spot was Malta, followed by the Vatican.
40. Do you enjoy camping? I want to, but my body struggles with it!
Feel free to play along in your own blog, and let me know you have so I can come read YOUR 40 things!