Only destroyed one pair of pants
Sunday, February 05, 2017
Yesterday's goal was to get all the pockets off the scrub pants to be modified for the show. I managed to totally destroy the first pair (which is why I always buy a couple of extras) but the rest are safely de-pocketed. I also completed both of Abigail's skirts (although only one last night). Today I am working on Rebecca's skirt, making some novelty earrings for sale on my facebook (hoping to make a little cash for Valentine's day) and maybe seeing if I can get Mary Warren's skirt done as well. It would be nice to have those to take in and get a hem length on tomorrow afternoon.