BabyBarney's Blog. I coudn't have said it any better. One of the Best and Most Inspirational Blogs
Thursday, January 12, 2017
Every word here is written by my Inspiring SparkFriend BabyBarney. I hope you are as Inspired as I am after reading this. I hope this capitvates as we begin our 2017 Winter 5% Challenge. I know I am going to refer to it often.
"I know some days are easier than others to get the mojo going!!! Whatever MOVEMENT you choose is BETTER than none...so pick something you LOVE, keep on doing it until you get comfortable, then challenge yourself to accomplish even more...all the while, with a beat!!! Whatever music you choose will have you feeling good, lift your spirit & ENJOYING your exercise...After all, this is for a healthy lifestyle not a short term.
Even my spark fire burns to a rhythm!!!!
Here's my process,...
1. Get up & think of 3 things you are GRATEFUL
2. Eat a nutritious protein packed breakfast...think of your food as fuel for your tank.
3. Get your movement in before you can change your mind. You can ALWAYS spark later!!!
4. Pick SMALL goals...little steps make the BIGGEST impact.
5. Prepare your music as you would your activity...remember to breathe & relax throughout your day...stress can slow your process.
6. Listen to your body...you know it the best!
7. Sitting for lengthy periods slows the body & mind.
8. Reach out to others ....the support you give will be returned 2 fold...That's why I volunteer.
9. Be a model of a healthy lifestyle...everyone is different...so what works for you may not for me!
10. SLEEP is a muscles best friend for recovery.
11. Music can motivate so many different emotions which help us each day...can sooth you, invigorate, relax, & power you.
12. CHANGE in habits is crucial for a healthy lifestyle. You can't do the same things daily & expect different results. If something doesn't work....CHANGE IT!
13. We are given more chances EVERY DAY to try what works for us, don't give up, say I CAN & YOU WILL
14. Feel the fire, feel the spark & then FEEL THE BURN!!!!''