2017 Goals, Not Resolutions
Tuesday, January 03, 2017
I have refused to make New Year's resolutions for years! My most successful weight loss effort was started in July, well past the start of the new year! I've maintained a 100 pound loss since that effort. Needless to say I still need to lose some more to reach a healthy BMI. I have read many Blogs about resolutions and goals and have been inspired! 2016 I just drifted through life. I don't want to drift through 2017. I need some goals!!!
1. Reach and maintain a healthy BMI. Very do able if I stay on track and don't let one bad food turn into several.
2. Seriously look into No S diet plan or addictive food solutions. I watched the cycle happen and it needs to stop.
3. Establish an ST program. Stop using my neck and shoulder issues as an excuse to do NO ST at all. There are other areas that need work.
4. Continue my walking. With no binges, the walking will do more than just help me maintain.
5. Read at least 1 book a month. I have the time, I just let other activities fill up that time.