1) I joined Sparkpeople because I need to lose 85 lbs. and to show my children what a healthy lifestyle looks like.
2) I'm a stay at home mom who is homeschooling her two kids...some days is awesome and I feel like I can conquer the world and other days...well, I call it a success if I've made it to the end without hurting anyone. ;)
3) I love to read. Since I learned how to read, my nose has been in a book...which my husband hates. :) However, in my defense, why would I want to sit around looking at Facebook drama when I could stick my nose in a book and go on a one of a kind adventure! :)
4) I'm addicted to music...seriously. I listen to it constantly and I enjoy all kinds of music. Classical, country, jazz, rock, pop, nature sounds...anything could pop up on my playlist. :)
5) I've always wanted to do a vlog, but have always been too nervous. HOWEVER, now that I've seen yours I believe that I'll start doing at least one a week! :)
The videos take a little bit to upload. In the meantime, while they're uploading and finalizing, the video doesn't work. The longer the video, the longer it takes for it to go "live".
I liked the hand gesture goodbye! I don't know what it was either, but I liked it.
1) I joined Sparkpeople after I was hospitalized for what they thought was a heart attack.
2) I collect socks. Yes, for real. Socks. Some Sparkfriends asked me how many I currently have. The answer is 54 pair of socks. You can see some of them in photos on my page.
3) I am currently struggling with an eye condition. They're not sure what it is yet. It makes my eyes "cry" a lot and my vision is pretty terrible. I'm on steroids for a few weeks to see if that helps.
4) I am an adrenaline junkie. If it sounds scary or dangerous, I want to do it. As a small example, I took a vacation for a week to learn hang gliding. Nothing like throwing yourself off a cliff to kick start that excitement!
5) I get super nervous about vlogging every time but make myself keep doing it because I think it holds me accountable. I smile through the nervousness. I keep notes so I remember what I was going to talk about. Otherwise I get so nervous I forget. ha ha!