This is from a friend of mine and I thought it was worth sharing. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
1. Accept the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
2. Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
3. Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
4. Drive carefully..It is not only cars that can be recalled by their Maker.
5. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
6. If you lend someone $20. and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
7. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
8. Never buy a car you can't push.
9. Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because you won't have a leg to stand on.
10. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
11. Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
12. The second mouse gets the cheese.
13. When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
14. Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
15. Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
16. We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
17. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
18. Have an awesome day and know that someone had thought about you today.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
19. Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate. I THINK!!!
Today someone asked me if I liked you. I laughed and I said "HA, That's funny! I absolutely do!
They're funny, caring as heck, sweet, nice and they're reading this email right now and I care
20. Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says---------
"Oh crap, They're up."
Not sure who the author is, but thought it was cute. Maybe you heard it before.
from me to you-----below----
it gave me a good laugh today. Remember LAUGHTER is the Best Medicine.
Hope Sparkpeople.com has been a Blessing in your life as it has been in mine. Do your best
each day and remember to be kind to others. Life is short, but Life is Good. Make it a good
day and enjoy the journey. Live each day with passion and purpose. Become the best version
of yourself. Eat healthy, stay active each day and amazing things will happen to you.
God bless. Hugs to all, Irish Ei