I've Been Ready for Results
Friday, January 01, 2016
I come back a lot. Today I'm coming back on the day so many people start over. Let me give a recap...
1. I've been working out at a local gym for the past 2 years. There has only been 2 times that I've missed a week at the gym within that time frame.
2. I started benching 90 lbs in 2014. I benched 165lbs for 8 reps on Tuesday, December 29th.
3. I've been doing boot camps every weekend.
4. I can plank for over a minute.
5. I'm becoming interested in being a personal trainer and may try and start studying for NASM this summer
6. I'm still nearing the 300lbs mark in weight.
This year I want to get my diet under control. Yes, I would love to bench my body weight and do a pull up without assist; but I also want to be the guy feels awesome in cool clothes and photos.
I would love to find a Spark group for people interested in weight lifting if there is one.