Getting accountable again
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
I have been stuck at the same weight for over a year. I have slacked on measuring my food, purposeful exercise and just being accountable for my actions. I'm lucky I have not gained weight. So I am starting to be more accountable again.
1) Restarted all of my spark streaks so I can accurately measure how I am doing
2) Posted signs around my house to remind me (out of sight out of mind) of what I need to do
3) Doing the Spark Coach activities 4 or more times a week
4) Joined the Plateau busting challenge
5) Joined the Better Sleep Challenge (recommended by Spark Coach)
Should be easy. Right? The trick will be what happens once I return to work next week and do not have as much free time on my hands.
Better Sleep Challenge sleep journal.
I am not really sure what is supposed to be in a sleep journal so here goes.
I went to bed at 9:30 and got up at 6:45. I woke up twice that I am aware of during the night. This is not my usually routine. I should be getting up at 5:00 and I am lucky if I am in bed by 10. This is one of the things I need to learn to change. I need to go to bed earlier so that I can get up at 5 and function the next day.
Hope everyone has a great day.