Goals and bucket list
Thursday, December 03, 2015
Yesterday while sick at home I wrote down my bucket list. Then I got inspired to write down my five year goals and my 2016 goals. Here they are:
1) eat healthy and log it all- eat local and organic
2) walk from Lake Mendocino Dam to Bushay campground site
3) be financially stable with a healthy checking and savings account.
Five year goals
1) Responsibly spend my money so that I can fully purse what I love
2) Become financially, physically, mentally, and spiritually healthy in all that I do.
• See the wild Brumbies of Australia and the wild mustangs of the USA
• Go on Safari in Africa- at least in part on horseback
• Hike or Ride the Pacific Crest Trail- at least in part
• Walk the El Camino del Ray pilgramige (or ride)
• Ride the Tevis cup race
• Write my book Growing Up Green
• Write a professional ECE book
• See the Northern Lights
• Stand on Half Domes Visor
• Fully enjoy my life
I hope to do each one of these in the coming years. In order to do all this I need to get healthy so I can live a long enough life and I good health to accomplish all of this.