HUGE reasons for becoming SMALLER
Sunday, October 11, 2015
Here's my confession... I've been mindful of the things I eat and I'm not too bad at keeping to my gym program....
... but I really didn't have a main event/goal date for my weightloss journey...
... and then I woke up to myself and realised that REASONS DON'T COME MUCH BIGGER THAN MY NEXT FEW MONTHS...
- on 7 November my youngest daughter turns 18
- on 10 December she graduates Year 12 (college)
- 0n 25 December it is Christmas and (according to my SP promise) I'll post another photo of me
- on 22 January my partner retires from the Royal Australian Navy and there is a huge dinner/presentation night for him
- in March next year my son graduates from University with his Law Degree (with Honours).
WHAT AN EXCITING, AMAZING TIME!
So I am now so super-focused on my fitness/healthy weight journey... Watch this space!!!