Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Well, here I am. Back again. I know its a common thing, but I'm just sick of the yo-yo. Ugh.
So, I'm back in the game, getting my life back together - organized - because that's how I work best.
I've put a lot of thought into what I need to do to stay happy, healthy, motivated, and confident (not only for my weight loss goal, but for life in general). I've thought about all the times I was on top of it in the past - what was I doing then that I'm not doing now?
Here's what I've come up with:
- I need to write in my planner everyday, not only appointments, but lists as well (I am a LIST MAKER and will never change)
- I need to keep track of my food and exercise (at least until I reach my goal)
- I need to actually exercise!
- I need to stay engaged in a community of motivators (hello SparkPeople!)
- I need to keep my house tidy, as an untidy house depresses me
- I need to get up early and when my first alarm goes off
- I need to not procrastinate
- I need to be more active in my community
I have gotten out of the habit of all of the above. There have been times in my life where I've done all of the above, but never all at once. Thinking back though, when I have been in the habit of doing any one of those things, I was a much happier and easygoing person. So, I wonder what would happen if I were able to achieve them all at once?
I'm going to find out!