Goals and Rewards
Friday, May 15, 2015
Okay, I'm using this crazy momentum I have right now to set up some goals and rewards for myself. I vow to not count my blessings only as numbers on a scale. I vow to celebrate non-scale victories just as much or more than those I see at the doctor's office each month. I vow to live for myself and do things that better myself - and to give up things that aren't working just because someone I once knew thought they knew what was best for me. No one knows me better than myself. It's time I start taking myself into account and celebrating what I have in life! I'll come back and build upon these as I think of them.
BTW, guys...there is NO time limit on most of these goals. Some of them are bucket lists. For many of the weight loss goals, time limits are imposed by others, not me, so it's important I keep them in mind. I'll work on a list of possible rewards soon.
1. Make a Vision Board
2. Take a Girls' Trip (planned for June 19th)
3. Paint and redecorate room
4. Clean out closet - get rid of "skinny" clothes that are out of date and out of style
5. Have two successful weight loss months in a row
6. Lose 1% of my current weight (452.6 lbs) = -4.5 lbs (448.1 lbs)
7. Lose 2% of current weight = -9.1 lbs (443.5 lbs)
8. Lose 3% of current weight = -13.6 lbs (439.0 lbs)
9. Lose 4% of current weight = -18.1 lbs (434.5 lbs)
10. Lose 5% of current weight = -22.6 lbs (430.0 lbs)
11. Lose 6% of current weight = -27.2 lbs (425.4 lbs)
12. Lose 7% of current weight = -31.7 lbs (420.9 lbs)
13. Lose 8% of current weight = -36.2 lbs (416.4 lbs)
14. Lose 10% of January 2015 weight (460.6) by Jan 2016 = -46.1 lbs (414.5 lbs)
15. Lose 9% of current weight = -40.7 lbs (411.9 lbs)
16. Lose 10% of current weight = -45.3 lbs (407.3 lbs)
17. Get out of the 400's
18. Walk at least 1 straight mile.
19. Go hiking again (at least 1/2 mile hike).
20. Go swimming again.
21. Complete 1 journal.
22. Read 1 book a month for 6 months.
23. Get another tattoo to symbolize the next stage of your life.
24. Run again.
25. Travel alone.
26. Fence the backyard.
27. Landscape the front yard.
28. Decorate the side porch.
29. Create some yoga and meditation space.
30. Go down one jeans size!
31. Submit at least one photo session to L&L.
32. Get at least one photograph published in a print publication.
33. Work with Liz out of Chicago.
34. Travel to NYC.
35. Meet Clay Cook and Dani Diamond.
36. Attend another L&L Workshop.
37. Camera upgrade!
38. Book 1 paid photo session a month for 6 months straight.
39. Create a product line for display.
40. Create a coffee table book of my own photographs.
41. Learn levitation photography.
42. Attend a hands-on lighting workshop.
43. Get a passport.
44. Take a cruise.
45. Travel out of the country.
46. Visit Atlantic City (conveniently only 9 miles from my girl's house! What a coincidence! )
1. A spa day.
2. A facial.
3. A pedicure.
4. A massage.
5. Beach time!
6. A new CD (well, iTunes album).
7. A new outfit that makes me feel SLAMMIN'!
8. A sexy new bra.
9. A decorative piece for my room.
10. A new book.
11. $50 Target Giftcard
12. A new mug.
14. Nail polish or "stickers"
15. One high end makeup item
16. New perfume
17. Bath and Body Works candles
18. One drug store makeup item.
19. Home spa treatment
20. A new piece of furniture for the house.