Day 5, bump in the road
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
What I did well today
- did 30 minutes of strength (but not the 15 min of cardio I planned because I forgot my sport bra and it just felt too obvious
- stayed within my daily calorie count
- avoided evening snacking
- filled up on lean proteins
What I need to improve
- only had 2 veggies and no fruit
- my sleep is totally screwed up... I've gotten out of bed after hours of lying there and not falling asleep!!! tomorrow is going to be a rough one!
Forgetting my sports bra was one of the "bumps" in the road I had to work around today. The next is the change in my hysterectomy date. It's now April 17, rather than Aug 11. It'll be 6-8 weeks of off-work recovery time, and my exercise will be down to nothing (just walking). The good news is that I'll have my OA custom knee brace by then.
Rather than giving up and saying I only have 4 weeks where I can exercise, I will have control over what I put into my mouth the whole time, and everyone knows 80% of losing weight starts with choices in the kitchen!!!
I still can do this!!!