Day 3 of 70, NN challenge
Sunday, March 15, 2015
I reluctantly report on myself....
What I did right...
- I took a rest day from exercise (that, in balance, is a good thing)
- I didn't do evening snacking (which is commonplace for me)
- I didn't purchase any chocolate
- I didn't eat any chips!
- Drank at least 2 litres of water
What I didn't do right..
- I purchased trigger food, thinking it was for someone else (and I promptly swallowed two big cheese buns)
- I gleefully pounced on the sample lady's chocolates in the non-busy grocery store (my mind totally forgot about any healthy plans and just focused on what an awesome thing "free samples" are - as if they are calorie free)
- I didn't consume any fruits and veggies other than what might be in the Booster Juice shake I had
- Didn't abstain from alcohol
At least I'm getting awareness by blogging this. After all, it is very difficult to change thought patterns.
Today I Will drink 2 litres plus water, exercise, and have at least 5 freggies.
Here's to Crawling back to being on track!!!