Day 1 of 70 of the Neon Ninja Challenge
Friday, March 13, 2015
Day one done...
I can't say that I felt strong on the first day out of the gate, but seemed to have done better overall than I thought.
What I did well
- I stayed within my daily calorie range (when I count the exercise calories burnt)
- I went to an indoor cycling class even though I choose not to do standing on the bike (because of arthritic knees) and didn't stay the entire 55 min class (I have no clue where everyone gets the energy and motivation)
- I was really tired after work, rested for 15 minutes before I did anything (self-care)
- I went to bed really early and had a solid sleep for 6 hours
- I didn't engage in my regular evening snacking
What I could do better
- I didn't stay away from alcohol
- I still had junk food: one choc heart, 1 red licorice, 2 mini York patties, bacon dipper crackers
Today, I plan to do the elliptical for 45 minutes. I have my breakfast and lunch preplanned (brown bag) and know what's for supper.