Thursday, October 09, 2014
I mainly worked on a kilt - finished the pleats, then realized I need to take some out because they were too big. AGGGHHH. I did well though and did not snack like I normally would do when frustrated.
Then I worked on 3 dresses my DIL gave me to mend...broken zipper, skirt torn off, and a torn button off. Mending is not my favorite thing to do. However I did get those done.
I got 34g of fiber today.
My Daily Goals: Day 17 of 100 - 10/9
1. Track ALL food & exercise
2. Drink 8-10 glasses of water (minimum of 64 oz)
3. Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes
4. Eat 5 servings of freggies
5. Follow trainer's eating plan
6. Blog Daily