Wednesday, October 08, 2014
Today was a good day. I was able to sleep a little later, yet still got up and did 30+min on the elliptical. Then throughout the day I did some bursts of marching in place.
I got a lot of other things done...laundry, finished quilting a quilt, and was able to finish at least half of the pleats on the kilt I am working on.
I have been reading the Full Plate Diet. A SparkFriend challenged me to get 40 grams of fiber a day (recommended in the book). Yesterday, I got 30 and today I did 40 grams! I hope this will be the kick I need to get things moving in the right direction.
My Daily Goals: Day 16 of 100 - 10/8
1. Track ALL food & exercise
2. Drink 8-10 glasses of water (minimum of 64 oz)
3. Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes
4. Eat 5 servings of freggies
5. Follow trainer's eating plan
6. Blog Daily