A little about me...
Monday, October 06, 2014
Our Dazzling Diamond Challenge for the week is to share some information about ourselves. So here it goes.
* My Spark names represents why I started this weight loss wild ride. FORBANDE = FOR Brendan AND Evan (my sons)
* I'm 41. I feel about 34 most days. :)
* My sons are 6 and soon to be 8.
* I LOVE fall! The most beautiful season in my opinion.
* I am a fan of "Hell on Wheels" and "The Walking Dead". I can't really explain the latter. It's more of the psychology of the characters as zombies freak me out.
* I am an IT Consultant focusing on software solutions and have worked for the same company for over 13 years.
* I attend a wonderful Methodist Church where I was recently nominated for the Worship Team (computer/slides) and to be a trustee.
* I have been a member of the Dazzling Diamonds for 2 years.
* I have done one 5K - The Color Run. It was a blast and I look forward to doing more!
* My Mom has terminal cancer and we have been blessed with 6 months and counting of having her with us and she's been feeling pretty good all things considered.
* I was adopted by my step-dad and took his last name when I was 18 and a freshman in college. Everyone thought I got married. LOL
* I have one younger sister and through being adopted, an older brother and older sister.
* I'm a tender heart and cry at commercials, sad songs and when I see someone else cry.
* The most fun job I ever had was working at a quaint coffee shop as a barista during my college years.
* I have a celebrity crush on Harry Connick, Jr.
* My favorite gift is flowers.
* I love Mediterranean food.
* I played varsity softball in high school.
* My favorite movie is Hope Floats. (See Harry Connick, Jr. reference above.)
* I think this sums it up: "Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." - Matthew 19:26