Thursday, September 25, 2014
I didn't get to workout on the elliptical this morning, but I knew I would be at the gym tonight. I had a session with my trainer. We (or rather I
) worked on legs and abs. This was the first full leg workout since I had injections in my knee in June. He went easy so we could build back up. I feel it now, so I am sure I will feel it more tomorrow. I know I need to work on stretching out my leg & hip muscles on the foam roller - they have been very tight.
I worked some more on my website this morning. I have a couple of more things to do -- then those who have asked I will email the link.
My Daily Goals: Day 3 of 100 - 9/25
1. Track ALL food & exercise
2. Drink 8-10 glasses of water (minimum of 64 oz)
3. Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes
4. Eat 5 servings of freggies
5. Follow trainer's eating plan
6. Blog Daily